We know that adding a new person to your team, whether full-time or freelance, takes both time and effort. Or in other words; money. This is why we do our absolute best to get it right the first time when connecting our clients and freelancers.
Over the last 3 years, we’ve developed a proven process to ensure we’re only giving our clients access to the best of the best.
Here’s a look into our vetting process:
1. Profile Check
- Before we even consider adding a freelancer to our network, we ensure that they are compliant by verifying the profile they created in Torchlite. A great freelancer is always willing to put in the time to share their areas expertise and prove that they do exceptional work for their clients.
- The second step of our vetting process ensures that each of our Torchliter’s not only can talk the talk, but also walk the walk. Through this application, each of our freelancers has proven to us that they are experienced in results-oriented digital marketing and are goal driven.
- After receiving the freelancer’s application, our resourcing team reviews and considers any attached work samples, recommendations, and the applicant’s resume.
4. Phone interview
- Call us old-school, but in today’s marketing age it’s important that teams know they’re working with a real person. We also want to know that our freelancers will be reachable, responsive, and able to effectively communicate with our clients.
5. Availability and hours
- In order to help us match clients and freelancers for optimal working conditions, we will ask all applicants about their availability and hours. Torchlite does not require our Torchliters to be available at specific times of the day, or for certain amounts of time. However, we do take availability into consideration when resourcing accounts to fit our clients’ needs.
- The final step of our vetting process ensures that each freelancer understands what it means to be part of the Torchliter community and work for Torchlite’s clients. This is an essential step of transparency and agreement between Torchlite and all of our freelancers that helps us both decrease the amount of time it takes to resource accounts and cultivate a community of top-notch digital marketing freelancers.
If you’re a marketer looking to add our vetted talent to your bench, contact us today. We’d love to hear from you!
Get the latest digital marketing tips & insights delivered straight to your inbox with the Torchlite email newsletter.Subscribe Now