Choosing the right partner to help with your digital marketing efforts can seem like a daunting task. With so many marketing agencies, consultants, contractors, and freelancers to choose from, how do you know you’re making the best option for your business?
Before you get overwhelmed, remind yourself why you’ve made the decision to seek additional support. You’re likely lacking the time, expertise, or technology you need to achieve your goals and extending your marketing team can help fill those gaps. Starting your evaluation with clarity around your goals and expectations will help you remain focused through the selection process.
Here are eight questions you should ask to help you select the right digital marketing partner:
- Are they taking a holistic approach to understanding my problem, or is it only based on the solutions they offer?
- Do they have the strengths and expertise needed to achieve my marketing goals?
- Will I have one dedicated contact who understands my brand and messaging?
- How will they communicate and collaborate with my in-house team?
- Will I have the visibility to track projects and approvals on a frequent basis
- How and how often will they report on the performance and results of their marketing efforts?
- Can I seamlessly modify my marketing plan and add or change project experts as my needs change, or will I need to find a new partner?
- What can I expect from the first 90 days of this partnership?
By asking focused questions and keeping your needs top of mind, you can feel confident that you’re choosing to work with someone who shares your values and will execute your vision. At the end of the day, you want a trustworthy partner who will help your team succeed. Browse our network of Torchliters to get started today.
Get the latest digital marketing tips & insights delivered straight to your inbox with the Torchlite email newsletter.Subscribe Now